■Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies Kyoto University
- From Jingu-Marutamachi Station (Keihan Line): A five-minute walk northward along Kawabata-dori.
- From Kyoto Station (JR and Kintetsu Line): From City Bus Terminal (North side of the station)
»Take Kyoto Bus [#17](NOT Kyoto CITY Bus!) at (C3)stop
and get off at Kojinbashi./ A short walk across the road .
»Or take City Bus [#4],[#17] or [#205] at (A2)stop
and get off at Kojinguchi. / A four-minute walk eastward across Kamogawa river.
- From Kawaramachi Station (Hankyu Line):
Take City Bus [#3], [#4] or [#17] and get off at Kojinguchi. / A five-minute walk northward.
- From Marutamachi Station (Kyoto Subway Karasuma Line):
Take City Bus [#204] or [#202] and get off at Marutamachi Keihan-mae. / A five-minute walk northward.
Kawabata Campus：Inamori Bldg./Common Bldg./East Bldg.
- Division of African Area Studies
- Division of Southeast Asian Area Studies
- Environment, Society and Culture
- Educational Affairs